Friday, January 2, 2009

NewBe

So...
Now that 2009 is upon us, I have decided to find new ways to keep up with friends and family to let them know what is up!!! Things have been so crazy lately, that I have found it hard to keep up with everyone and let them know how things are going in my life!!! Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with this one better!!! I can actually use this one at work, therefore that will help!!! So neway, this will be my first entry.
The Holidays have come and gone, they went as fast as they came. I think the older I get the faster time flies!!! Time with the family was great!! Chad enjoyed meeting my parents and vice versa, therefore things are good there. The trip to SC was good and I enjoyed the family time with his family. I think we get along great and I look forward to many more trips together in the future!!! I also ventured out and spent time alone with the ladies in the family shopping and that was good. I learned lots more about Chad and now I love the man even more. They were honest with me and I think wanted to let me know what I was getting into with him, but it was nothing new to me, it only helped me see that what I see now, is truly who he is. In other words, who he shows me to be, is the same as what they say he is, which only shows me that he is not putting on any show for me!!!! As far he and I go, there is no life changing news yet, but I have a feeling it will happen in the short future!! I will for sure let you all know as soon as it happens.
Before I can relax, there is one more Holiday for me to celebrate!!!! My 28th birthday is next week and Im super excited!!! I love birthdays and cant wait to celebrate it with friends. I had a pretty big shindig last year, therefore, I want to keep it small this year.
Other than that, nothing else is going on, life is pretty much back to normal!! I hope you all had a good holiday and I will do my best to keep up with this blog. That will be my new year resolution!!

2 comments: