Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life...

This week has been crazy!! Lots going on and just trying to fit it all in!!! Im frustrated with things at work and I just wish people would be honest with me instead of saying things indirectly!! I also have some other bummness happening, but it will pass and I will be ok again. I just want to say that I feel like soo many things are happening, that I am getting lost in what I am doing, things will get better!!! On a happier note, I will be going to Chicago this weekend to see my rents. Chad is coming as well which is great!!! It will be fun to spend some time sight seeing and just hanging out!! I will also get to experience some new things up there as well so that will be fun!! Ill give a report when I get back. Other than that, things are just there. Thats kinda how I feel right now, is that Im just there. With that, Im going to leave it here and say laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment