Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coming to an end...

So the Birthday week has come to an end!!! It was a great one!!! Sure it had some downs, but it sure did end up great and with Friday off I was able to spend time with the Honey!!! I went and saw a couple of movies and just hung out. We tried some new recipes and just relaxed!!! I saw Gran Torino...which is great!! I also Marley and Me, I cried and cried, but it was oh so good. Chad and I are trying the Weight Watchers thing, so we are trying some of their cookbook recipes and they have not been so bad and Im a little impressed in how much I can eat!!! I have to say that I did make a fabulous Potato Soup tonight, with roasted garlic. And to make it better it was only 8 points for a whole bowl and I could have cheese. I think Im going to be able to do this!!! So enough with my rambling.

I do have one thing that I am looking forward to and that is going to Disney World in May. My parents are coming with me and Chad and it looks like it is going to be some good times. We will have a condo, so we will get to do some of the parks as well as the beach and a baseball game. Im super pumped!!

Hope you all had a great day and more will come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment